Standard MWR AIr Filters
- MWR airfilters are specific performance foam airfilters for motorcycles handmade in the Netherlands.
- MWR airfilters are made of top quality materials ( FR Foam , stainles steel and aluminium )
- Unlike all other foam filters MWR airfilters are made entirely from this special Fire Resistant (FR) foam
- MWR airfilters are continuously developed and improved trackside with MWR supported teams around the world
- MWR airfilters are not just copies of the OEM filter but in fact specific designs to enhance the performance in the best possible way for your bike and to also offer the best possible protection from dirt and dust for your engine.
- Due to MWR airfilters being entirely constructed from foam and having no rubber mountings or mouldings MWR are able to utilise nearly 100% of the available area as filter element. Once again this helps improve air flow and increase performance.
- To help protect your engine MWR has specifically made biodegradable airfilter oil. This MWR filter oil is made in Holland and is completely biodegradable not only protecting the environment but also your engine either for heavy duty (off road) usage or for long term normal (road/race) usage.
- This biodegradable filteroil is also completely fire proof.
- All MWR filters are shipped out pre-oiled and ready to install.
High Efficency Filters
This revolutionary new High Efficiency Airfilter is designed to reduce intake noise and yet more power to deliver.
The incoming turbulant air is stablelized and accelerated around the edge of the airsplitter plate , this means greater volume evenly distributed throughout the airbox.
All inlets will get with this High Efficiency Airfilter the same quantity of air, regardless of speed on the motorcycle and the wind direction on the track .
This new design of airfilter has shown a reduction of up to 8db of intake noise in testing aswell as an increase in power.
MotoGP,WSBK,WSS and Moto2 are already using this technology.
Caution: Remapping the ECU or the Power Commander is highly recommended.Only use MWR cleaner and airfilteroil .
Caution: clean and re-oil at least once a year with MWR airfilteroil & cleaner.
INSTALLATION : The airsplitterplate always in direction of the engine intakes.
PLEASE NOTE: MWR 500 spring kit can only be supplied to and fitted by an authorised installation technician.